Free of Charge Alabama Singles & Dating Sites!
Welcome Singles of Alabama! Besides your totally free of charge Alabama personal ads, we also feature hundreds of dating tips and advice articles, jokes and humor pages, polls and opinion survey's, love poems and tons of romance related columns!
We Review all the leading dating services offering free basic memberships for Alabama singles, over 100 in all! If we can't guide your path to online love and romance, no site can!
- free seven day trail|
With the only truly scientific
compatibility test online, True.com will measure 99 relationship factors to help you find your most compatible
match. The test not only provides you with unique personal insight, but also helps to pair you with your most
Personals Exclusive to Alabama Cities
is where single ladies and gentlemen can post a photo personals profile, and contact each other 100% free of cost with no strings attached!
Alabama Babes and Dudes!! |
This is our general catagory where the single
guys and gals that do not live in a major metropolitan area can post a personal ad that will be seen exclusively by other single men and women from Alabama. All services including unlimited contact will always be free! No
membership or registration is required using our personals!
|Cupid.com - full cupid.com review |
Find photos of thousands of new singles every day who've heard the massive radio campaign "Don't be stupid. Go to Cupid!" on this fast growing, state of the art match site for single men and women to connect.
Totally Free Alabama Personal Ads
Upon completion of our beta
testing, this search engine will continuously be
crawling and spidering in all the singles profiles
within over 200 matchmaking and dating sites
participating in the Partners In Love totally
free personals network.
Singles will be able to put in the preferred sex,
age range, nearest county, town, or city along with the
state or province in which it's located, and results
from all 200 plus sites should be the result. Keep in
mind that ALL sites offer personal ads that will always
remain completely free of charge!
|imatchup.com - full imatchup review|
Personal Ads That Get Results! Try it out for free with no obligations, meet attractive singles in
your local hood! - instant access, browse 1000s of ads with photo profiles of singles looking to match up!
full friendfinder review|
Friendfinders has no trial memberships or hidden costs. Your membership
is free for life. Unlike many other sites the sign-up process takes
only a few minutes. To find a friend, all you need to do is tell a little about
yourself and what kind of relationships you're looking for
|Date.com - date.com reviews|
7 million members and growing fast makes this
free dating site a must to place your profile personal ad.. Place your ad for Free and see if you get
contacted. Private email, instant messaging, and public/private chat rooms. Pictures can be easily
added to your profile.
Alabama Facts and Trivia
- Alabama introduced the Mardi Gras to the western world. The celebration is held on Shrove Tuesday, the day before Lent begins.
- Alabama workers built the first rocket to put humans on the moon.
- The world's first Electric Trolley System was introduced in Montgomery in 1886.
- Alabama is the only state with all major natural resources needed to make iron and steel. It is also the largest supplier of cast-iron and steel pipe products.
- Montgomery is the capital and the birthplace of the Confederate States of America.
- The Confederate flag was designed and first flown in Alabama in 1861.
- Alabama became the 22nd state on December 14, 1819.
- The town of Enterprise houses the Boll Weevil Monument to acknowledge the role this destructive insect played in encouraging farmers to grow crops other than cotton.
||Match.com - match.com reviews
One of the Top Dating sites online, Match.com now has over 8
million members, most with pictures in their personals. Take advantage of the
free trial to perhaps find your soul mate among one of the Internet's largest
community of discriminating eligible singles.
- Baseball player Henry Louis (Hank) Aaron was born in Mobile in 1934.
- Boxer Joe Louis was born in Lexington in 1914. He died in 1981.
- "Alabama" is the official state song.
- Baseball player Willie Howard Mays was born in Westfield in 1931.
- A skeleton of a pre-historic man was found in Russell Cave.
- At 2,405 feet Cheaha Mountain is Alabama's highest point above sea level.
- Huntsville is known as the rocket capital of the World.
- The Alabama Department of Archives is the oldest state-funded archival agency in the nation.
|Lavalife.com - lavalife review|
Lavalife always has thousands of people online and thousands of new postings every week. The state of the art matching system allows singles to
filter out profiles by type of relationship. For example: Romantic Dating,
Activity Buddies, Sexual Relationships, and more.
- The musical singing group Alabama has a Fan Club and Museum in Fort Payne.
- In 1902 Dr. Luther Leonidas Hill performed the first open heart surgery in the Western Hemisphere by suturing a stab wound in a young boy's heart. The surgery occurred in Montgomery.
- To help fund education Alabama instituted its state sales tax in 1937.
- Schools established in Mobile include Washington Academy (founded in 1811) and Huntsville Green Academy (founded in 1812).
- Between 1817 and 1819 Old Saint Stephens was the first territorial capital of Alabama.
- In 1956 the Army Ballistic Missile Agency was established at Huntsville's Redstone Arsenal.
- Governor George C. Wallace served four terms in office.
- In 1995 Heather Whitestone serves as first Miss America chosen with a disability.
|Flirt4Dates.com - full flirt4dates review |
Sexy hip state of the art dating site catering to younger singles 19 to 39. Includes screamin' chatrooms, extended search interface, innovative "Hot Flash Instant Messaging", love Horoscopes, singles sex talk forums and hot lists.
- Alabama's geographic center is located in Chilton a community located 12 miles southwest of Clanton.
- The word Alabama means tribal town in the Creek Indian language.
- The United States Army Chemical Corps Museum in Fort McClellan contains over 4000 chemical warfare artifacts.
- Hitler's typewriter survived from his mountain retreat and is exhibited at the Hall of History in Bessemer.
- Blount County was created on February 7, 1818 and is older than the state.
- Winston County is often called the Free State of Winston. It gained the name during the Civil War.
- Mobile is named after the Mauvilla Indians.
- Peter Bryce is recognized as the state's first psychiatrist. He was born in 1834 and died in 1892.
|Cupid-Personals.com - full site review
Major online dating personals site with over a million members in the database, most with picture profiles. Very quick
search and browse functions with state of the art matchmaking technology
- The Alabama State Flag was authorized by the Alabama legislature on February 16, 1895.
- Hematite is Alabama's official state mineral and is known as oxide of iron (Fe2O3).
- The Monarch butterfly (Danaus pleipuss) is the state's official insect.
- The star blue quartz is the state's official gemstone.
- The Florence Renaissance Faire is the Alabama's official fair.
- The pecan is the Alabama's official nut.
- People from Alabama are called Alabamians.
- On January 11, 1861 Alabama becomes the fourth state to secede from the Union.
- On January 28, 1846 Montgomery was selected as capital of Alabama.
- Tallulah Bankhead entertained as a star of stage, screen, and radio during the 1930s-1950s. She was born in Huntsville in 1902 and died in 1968.
Personals yahoo personals review|
Large picture profile personals database. Millions of Singles seeking relationships, companionship and
potential lovers. Free to search the personals, free to place your own photo profiles.
- Singer and entertainer Nathaniel Adams (Nat King) Cole was known as the man with the velvet voice. He was born in Montgomery in 1919 and died in 1965.
- Alabama resident Sequoyah devised the phonetic, written alphabet of the Cherokee language.
- The Birmingham Airport opened in 1931. At the time of the opening a Birmingham to Los Angeles flight took 19 hours.
- Alabama's mean elevation is 500 feet at its lowest elevation point.
- Audemus jura nostra defendere is the official state motto. Translated it means "we dare defend our rights."
- Washington County is the oldest county in Alabama.
- General Andrew Jackson defeated the Creek Indians in 1814. Following the event the Native Americans ceded
nearly half the present state land to the United States.
- At the Battle of Mobile Bay Admiral David Farragut issued his famous command, "Damn the torpedoes, full speed
ahead." The event occurred on August 5, 1864.
- detailed site review|
Utilizing a scientific
approach to find the one you belong with forever, Perfect Match is literally a dating site that will focus on
your preset criteria to search out the most compatible person that coincides with your individual personality
No Porn or Nudity will be found on this site. If you seek adult dating sites, swingers or other 18 and over matchmaking connections, try adult-dating-sites.com.